*Name: Charis
*Birthday: 8th November
*Saved on: 9th November 2003
*Occupation: A young executive
*Mood: The current mood of charisma37 at www.imood.com
*About Me: My Personal Dna Report



Jesus said suffer not the little children to come unto him. He said we must become like a child to enter the kingdom of heaven. What are children like? They trust their parents and have a faith in their parents. This I pray we will all have.


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27



Have a healthy and beautiful baby
Love Life and Live It!



~*Ah Bi*~
~Jean~
~Moses *bro*~
~Phoebe~


I love to dream...
For God so loved the world...
Joyfully Blessed
Light of the World
Happy Birthday Jesus!
I need you...
What the world needs is Love...
Cast your eyes upon Jesus..
I give you MY peace..
Be Still..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~NTU Home~
~My Church!!!~
~Friendster~
~Yahoo~
~Hotmail~
~Samsung Mobile~
~My Photos~
~Colour Codes~
~Html Codes 1~
~Html Codes 2~
~Html Codes 3~
~Online Bible~
~Special Effects~



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bi Ling. Make your own badge here.

Created by Yan Lin
Specially for Jinpei






Tuesday, October 04, 2005

How Wonderful!

My aunt is now pregnant with a baby girl! I'm so happy for her!! Can't wait for the baby to be born! The baby is due next March! Praise God!

I am so excited about my new baby cousin that I have been looking at so many baby items! Everytime I see a baby suit or shoes, I will be wowing and eeeing "So cute!" Just love looking at these so cute little sweet things with Bi.. Both of us would reminisce when we were young what we used to wear or have.. So sweet.. Heez~

Sometimes I feel like I can't wait for myself to have a sweet baby in the future! I and Bi would love to have a baby girl too! I can dress her up like a little doll and buy such cute soft toys for the little darling!

I began to think.. Let's say after I graduate and marry 2 years later, I may have a baby after 2 years of marriage.. My cousin would then be the little 5 to 6 years old aunt of my baby! Sounds so wierd.. Haha..

Thank you Jesus for so many wonderful things happening around me! Thank you Jesus that I have such a close and wonderful family and a sweet Bi! Thank you Jesus for always providing for us.. Thank you Jesus for always loving us and is always there for us.. Thank you Jesus that my little cousin will be a beautiful and healthy baby! Thank you Jesus! Amen!

Jesus loves me and you oh~
I'm so blessed!

Darling *kissed Bi softly* | 11:07 PM

0 Cocoabun(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home