*Name: Charis
*Birthday: 8th November
*Saved on: 9th November 2003
*Occupation: A young executive
*Mood: The current mood of charisma37 at www.imood.com
*About Me: My Personal Dna Report



Jesus said suffer not the little children to come unto him. He said we must become like a child to enter the kingdom of heaven. What are children like? They trust their parents and have a faith in their parents. This I pray we will all have.


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27



Have a healthy and beautiful baby
Love Life and Live It!



~*Ah Bi*~
~Jean~
~Moses *bro*~
~Phoebe~


I love to dream...
For God so loved the world...
Joyfully Blessed
Light of the World
Happy Birthday Jesus!
I need you...
What the world needs is Love...
Cast your eyes upon Jesus..
I give you MY peace..
Be Still..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~NTU Home~
~My Church!!!~
~Friendster~
~Yahoo~
~Hotmail~
~Samsung Mobile~
~My Photos~
~Colour Codes~
~Html Codes 1~
~Html Codes 2~
~Html Codes 3~
~Online Bible~
~Special Effects~



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bi Ling. Make your own badge here.

Created by Yan Lin
Specially for Jinpei






Sunday, January 09, 2005

IT'S TRUE!!! WAHAHAHA~~~

i'm now currently on industrial attachment at keppelfels company.. this company deals with the building of oil rigs and it is a big company.. jus started working there on tuesday 4th Jan..

with onli working one week there, i felt that wat pastor prince said was so true! he said that we will be showered with God's grace that we will get so much supernatural favour from other people and i am beginning to see it during my attachment.. my mentor guides me and lets me do things freely.. my colleagues around me all help me when i have problems.. and my big boss even chats with me and shows me concern when i set off to the shipyard site! my other frens who are also working the same company as me don't have the same treatment as me.. they dun have the chance to even see their own big boss.. i feel so blessed!! God is so good to me!! hehe..

ok.. got to now prepare to go for church! will update more when i can! to all of God's children, God's tsunami of grace and blessings are coming your way and be prepared to be so blessed!!

Jesus loves me and you oh~~
with supernatural favour and great great blessings coming~~

Darling *kissed Bi softly* | 8:16 AM

0 Cocoabun(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home