*Name: Charis
*Birthday: 8th November
*Saved on: 9th November 2003
*Occupation: A young executive
*Mood: The current mood of charisma37 at www.imood.com
*About Me: My Personal Dna Report



Jesus said suffer not the little children to come unto him. He said we must become like a child to enter the kingdom of heaven. What are children like? They trust their parents and have a faith in their parents. This I pray we will all have.


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27



Have a healthy and beautiful baby
Love Life and Live It!



~*Ah Bi*~
~Jean~
~Moses *bro*~
~Phoebe~


I love to dream...
For God so loved the world...
Joyfully Blessed
Light of the World
Happy Birthday Jesus!
I need you...
What the world needs is Love...
Cast your eyes upon Jesus..
I give you MY peace..
Be Still..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~NTU Home~
~My Church!!!~
~Friendster~
~Yahoo~
~Hotmail~
~Samsung Mobile~
~My Photos~
~Colour Codes~
~Html Codes 1~
~Html Codes 2~
~Html Codes 3~
~Online Bible~
~Special Effects~



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bi Ling. Make your own badge here.

Created by Yan Lin
Specially for Jinpei






Thursday, December 23, 2004

i'm back!!!

finally i'm back from Israel! it's still great to be in singaopre i find..

the weather in Israel is nice.. once u step out, it's like an outdoor aircon.. but the weather is dry, causing me to wake up every morning with dry and cracked lips and my whole body with dried white flakes of skin.. hmmm.. but really enjoyed myself there.. never knew that Israel is so beautiful with so many biblical sites..

God really bless Israel alot! when travelling on the road, u can see vast lands of sand and rocks.. but these seemingly dry lands could produce so many beautiful flowers.. my garden can onli produce one or two flowers and it is so hard to grow them in Singapore.. the flowers there jus grow so beautifully.. i love them..

spent 10 days in Israel.. too many things to share.. think if i can, i would like to have another blogger to post all my pics and stories of Israel there.. hope to create some blogskins with the beautiful pics too.. hehe..

Jesus loves me and you oh~~
with SHALOM!!! ("peace" in hebrew)

Darling *kissed Bi softly* | 2:41 PM

0 Cocoabun(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home