*Name: Charis
*Birthday: 8th November
*Saved on: 9th November 2003
*Occupation: A young executive
*Mood: The current mood of charisma37 at www.imood.com
*About Me: My Personal Dna Report



Jesus said suffer not the little children to come unto him. He said we must become like a child to enter the kingdom of heaven. What are children like? They trust their parents and have a faith in their parents. This I pray we will all have.


Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27



Have a healthy and beautiful baby
Love Life and Live It!



~*Ah Bi*~
~Jean~
~Moses *bro*~
~Phoebe~


I love to dream...
For God so loved the world...
Joyfully Blessed
Light of the World
Happy Birthday Jesus!
I need you...
What the world needs is Love...
Cast your eyes upon Jesus..
I give you MY peace..
Be Still..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~NTU Home~
~My Church!!!~
~Friendster~
~Yahoo~
~Hotmail~
~Samsung Mobile~
~My Photos~
~Colour Codes~
~Html Codes 1~
~Html Codes 2~
~Html Codes 3~
~Online Bible~
~Special Effects~



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Bi Ling. Make your own badge here.

Created by Yan Lin
Specially for Jinpei






Tuesday, October 30, 2007

This is so so precious!!

I was so surprised to have received an email from someone I never knew of and lived so far away from me. I first received this email last year (you could see the date in the red box) and it really looked like a spam mail:


(please click to see)



Anyway, I replied to his email:



He didn't reply and I thought I had scared him off. But today, when I opened my email, I saw this:



I was so surprised to see his reply (finally!) and was so glad to know that he is so blessed! Anyway, I replied him:



God really knows no boundaries! I have often heard of stories where people helped strangers they do not know of personally and I am really glad that I did reply to his email nearly 2 years ago. This is so so precious! I realised that sometimes in our daily lives, giving a helping hand or some words of encouragement can really save someone's life! God is really good and no words can fully describe the extent of His goodness and His love for us! God is far greater than your problems and just believe in His promise for you and your life will be supernaturally but yet naturally blessed! Praise God! Woohoo~
************

When I realised that my little words had brought a great impact to someone's life, it brought a smile to my face and a precious gift to my heart..

Labels:


Darling *kissed Bi softly* | 4:21 PM

0 Cocoabun(s)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home